Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work inside the beautiful National Park? We've got the perfect opportunity for you. Come join our team and work in a fun environment at Cades Cove Campground Store. Our location offers a gift shop, deli, bike rentals and the best soft serve ice cream around!
We're looking for customer service oriented, friendly faces to work in our deli.
Part time or Full Time hours available
- Assist the Café Manager and/or Lead in ensuring that Food and Beverage items are prepared and served according to recipes and Company standards.
- Cashiering; maintain (Point-of-Sales) POS operations including opening and closing procedures.
- Efficient and honest handling of all cash and credit cards adhering to Company procedures.
- Daily cleaning of restaurant, store rooms, and equipment, kitchen and public areas.
- Stock Grab n Go coolers and maintain beverage/ice cream station (if applicable).
- Food prep as needed.
- Stock and organize food supplies.
- Work individually and as part of a team.
- Be available to work a variety of shifts as requested.
- Follow all Health and Safety standards, policies, and initiatives.
- Knowledge of food preparation, storage, sanitation and commercial kitchen equipment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with many types of personalities in a positive and productive way
- Majority of shift will be spent on feet in a fast-paced environment and in close proximity to other people
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. frequently and up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Frequent bending, twisting, lifting and squatting will be required
Knowledge and Experience:
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent Experience: Café experience (1 year minimum preferred)
- Customer service experience preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer! Apply Today!
Learn more about us at cadescovetrading.com
This is a seasonal position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs