Echo Bluff Lodge is nestled alongside Sinking Creek with expansive, breathtaking views of the park's namesake, Echo Bluff. The beautiful lodge overlooks a one-of-a-kind panorama that amazes all! We offer cabin and lodge guest rooms, retail gift sales and the Creekside Grill.
The Creekside Grill, located inside the lodge, features classic American cuisine with a twist of exquisite flair. Guests can dine indoors or if the weather is nice, dine on the patio with a spectacular view of the magnificent Echo Bluff!
- Assist the Kitchen Manager and Lead Cook in ensuring that the menu and guest service expectations are being met or exceeded.
- Become a strong member of an efficient and highly motivated culinary team focused on surpassing expectations by presenting a positive, can-do attitude very day.
- Adhere to defined Company recipes and Safe Food Handling procedures in order to deliver an exceptional guest experience.
- Complete all required food and safety logs in a timely and efficient manner per Company procedures and Federal, State, and Local regulations
- Comply with time and attendance policies and be able to work a variety of day, night, weekend and holiday shifts as requested
- Adherence to Duties Checklist and other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of food preparation and storage, sanitation requirements and commercial kitchen equipment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with many types of personalities in a positive and productive way
- Majority of shift will be spent on feet in a fast-paced environment and in close proximity to other people
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. frequently and up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Frequent bending, twisting, lifting and squatting will be required
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience: Restaurant experience preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
To learn more, visit us at EchoBluffStatePark.com
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs