Set crazy big goals for yourself! You can make it happen at Pacific Living Properties. You will be surrounded with people who support you, inspire you, and challenge you to be extraordinary. This is not just a job, this is a place to make your mark – we won’t hold you back, so you decide how big you want your career to grow.
We have a lot to offer you. In addition to a great benefits package that includes sick time and paid vacations, you will have unbelievable opportunities to move up within the company. And sometimes we can even offer a rent discount at our apartment communities!
We don’t do average. We believe in being exceptional at everything we do. If you are smart, friendly and have amazeball people skills, you belong on our team!
As working supervisors, our Maintenance Supervisors are an integral part of resident satisfaction. They will work with the Property Manager to provide maintenance and be responsible for all preventive, corrective, and deferred maintenance plans. Keep your property in tip top shape! This property is an older building, and requires someone who can make repairs instead of replacements whenever possible.
- Supervise and coach your team
- Make sure that all work orders are completed quickly and to perfection!
- Regularly inspect the grounds, buildings and major equipment to make sure that everything is running smoothly
- Make sure that things are repaired or replaced, quickly and within budget
- Work with the property manager on maintenance plans
- Maintain an inventory of tools, equipment and supplies
- Troubleshoot and make repairs of appliances, plumbing, carpentry, air conditioning, drywall, electrical, etc.
- Delight your residents with your positive, can-do attitude
You Should Have:
- At least two years of experience in a maintenance role
- The ability to repair things, getting it right the first time
- The ability to do sustained manual labor
- Ability to work inside or out, sometimes at heights or in bad weather
- The ability to pass a drug and background check and a good driving record
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- A positive and professional attitude
Pacific Living Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and inclusion in all that we do.
This is a management position
This is a full time position