Set crazy big goals for yourself! You can make it happen at Pacific Living Properties. You will be surrounded with people who support you, inspire you, and challenge you to be extraordinary. This is not just a job, this is a place to make your mark – we won’t hold you back, so you decide how big you want your career to grow.
We have a lot to offer you. In addition to a great benefits package that includes sick time and paid vacations, you will have unbelievable opportunities to move up within the company.
We don’t do average. We believe in being exceptional at everything we do. If you are smart, friendly and have amazeball people skills, you belong on our team!
As a property manager, you will be at the helm for this thriving apartment community. Lead your team to be the very best in the business and make sure that this community continues to be a great place for our residents to live! This is a fun property in a trendy urban location.
- Identify potential issues and handle them before they have a chance to become problems
- Help with leasing, making sure that we are at optimal occupancy
- Create and implement innovative marketing plans and strategies, making sure that your property is the most desirable in the area
- Foster collaborative relationships between your staff and your residents
- Make sure that our residents receive fast, excellent service for all work orders
- Assist the regional manager with operational concerns
- Support site inspections and file reviews
- At least two years of experience managing apartment communities
- Proficiency with property management software. Entrata background is a huge plus!
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to balance multiple deadlines and heavy work volume
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to a wide variety of audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The proven ability to coach and mentor your team; motivate and challenge them to be their very best!
- You must be able to pass a background check and drug screen, and be legally authorized to work in the United States
Our company offers a great benefits package and tremendous growth opportunities.
Pacific Living Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and inclusion in all that we do.
This is a management position
This is a full time position