Do you enjoy organizing and keeping spaces immaculate? Are you interested in working within the beautiful coastal environment Heritage House Resort & Spa offers? Consider applying for our Room Attendant position to experience this magical place.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform the day-to-day activities of the housekeeping department
- Clean rooms and public/common areas in a timely but complete manner
- Ensure cleanliness and sanitation meets hotel standards
- Report and assist with Lost & Found inquiries
- Maintain inventory and request new supplies as necessary
- Report any guest complaints to the Housekeeping Supervisor and Manager
- Assist all departments that call in for related Housekeeping matters or requests
- Report maintenance repairs
- Ensure proper execution of biohazard, sharps, and MIIPP program
- Identify areas of improvement and suggest new, more effective methods
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred but not required
- Previous experience in a similar role required
- Ability to use repetitive hand and body motions on a regular basis such as grasping, writing, typing, listening, hearing, and visual acuity
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time on varying ground levels with stairs on a regular basis
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more on a consistent basis and to bend, stoop, stretch, climb and squat frequently to fulfill a range of manual tasks
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be working within various guest rooms of different layouts and sizes. The employee will be exposed to outside weather. Business levels may require a fast work pace. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
ABOUT US: Situated on 37 oceanfront acres draped in cypress, eucalyptus, and lavender, Heritage House Resort & Spa is truly paradise on the Pacific. Our award-winning resort is more than a place to work. It is an opportunity to connect with people and nature. As an employee, you'll enjoy working with a team of hospitality professionals who are dedicated to welcoming and sharing this special place with our guests.
This is a full time position