Our Controller is responsible for overseeing all accounting and finance functions of our rapidly growing business. The right candidate will be able to motivate and lead a team to consistently achieve results and help the company to expand in an innovative and systematic manner. An ideal candidate has previous public accounting experience! Responsibilities: * Prepare financial reports. * Analyze company's financial information. * Liaise with external auditors. * Prepare company's accounts for audit. * Prepare financial statements. * Understand financial accounting terminology.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Oversee the operations of the accounting team to achieve team goals and objectives.
- Ensure accounts payable are paid in a timely fashion.
- Ensure accounts receivable are collected promptly.
- Process payroll in a timely fashion.
- Complete periodic bank reconciliations.
- Ensure required debt payments are made on a timely basis and ensure company is in compliance with bank covenants
- Maintain the chart of accounts, an orderly accounting filing system, and a system of controls over accounting transactions.
- Manage month-end close process to issue timely and accurate financial statements.
- Lead the company’s preparation and completion of financial audits and remediate any deficiencies.
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics.
- Work alongside external CPA firm to ensure full tax compliance with all governing entities.
- Other financial duties as require from time to time.
*CPA highly preferred*
This is a full time position