The Customer Operations Specialist (COS) ensures that we are consistently meeting our customers’ needs. The COS will play a critical part in serving our customers, and is responsible for communicating with our operations team and our customers to ensure service delivery and the highest level of satisfaction.
Specific duties of note include:
- Assisting in the operation of the American Patrols Operations Desk, serving as critical command and control and serving as the primary liaison between pilots and our valued customers.
- Inputting, tracking, and analyzing data pertaining to reports received from pilots and the subsequent customer interaction.
- Directly communicating with customers, leaving a lasting positive impression for the company.
- Generation of customer reports indicating services provided and results of inspections.
- Solidifying hard data from a number of vague clues.
Additional responsibilities may involve the following:
- Assisting with generation of the daily flying schedule and associated mission products using American Patrols proprietary software, Garmin products, and Google Earth.
- Assisting in coordination with maintenance to understand aircraft availability and its impact on flight operations.
- Communicating expectations of performance to pilots prior to mission execution.
- Assisting with general projects relating to the overall business as a critical member of a very small management team.
- Coordinating with the President to onboard new customers and integrate requested work with existing operations.
- Customer service orientation with an interest in operations.
- Excellent communication skills, especially verbal.
- Self-motivated, comfortable working with ambiguity and complexity.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office suite as well as Google Earth.
- Full weekend availability. 5-day work week.
Benefits include healthcare, five days of sick pay, 20 paid vacation days per year. Dress for work is casual (i.e. jeans). Operations take place during daytime only, 365 days per year.
About American Patrols
American Patrols was founded in 1987 operates from Skywest Airport, South of Midland, Texas. For over three decades American Patrols has performed aerial patrol services for Oil and Gas companies of all sizes. Most of our customer relationships are measured in decades, because we have successfully maintained a customer service-oriented culture. The company operates over a dozen aircraft in serving our customers.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position