WHO WE ARE
Penn Color is the most diverse manufacturer of color concentrates in the United States and a global leader within our industry. We have a rare and unique 50-plus year history of growth, stability and success that stems from our leadership, our exceptional workforce and our attention to our customers. We remain family owned to this day, we maintain a culture based on traditional values and we continue to project a very promising, long-term outlook. If you are looking to join a cohesive team and contribute your expertise in a meaningful manner, we should be your employer of choice!
Who We Need
Penn Color is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to support the day-to-day operations of the human resources department.
Your Education will include:
- Bachelor’s/Associate’s degree
Your Knowledge, Skills and Experience will include:
- 3 years' experience in a Human Resources support or specialist role
- Proficient in MS Office and experience with HRIS
- Strong organization skills and proven ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Strong team player with a high degree of personal ethics and integrity
- Must maintain confidentiality and possess a customer-centric, can-do attitude
What YOU Can Do For Us
- Support new-hire procedures, including organizing employee orientation, creating new employee files and ensuring all necessary paperwork is properly filled out and submitted to appropriate persons
- Administrative tasks such as performing background checks, filing paperwork, completing employee documentation, recording data on each current employee; maintaining and filing paperwork of terminated or exiting employees
- Assist with daily payroll operations, including collecting, verifying timekeeping information, and processing payroll related tasks
- Administer KABA Time and Attendance System by entering and maintaining accurate employee information, running reports, creating badges to ensure that all “badge” employees have access to the KABA System, and understanding and ensuring PTO and unpaid time off are properly reconciled
- Respond to requests for information, such as supporting administration of verifications of employment and post termination compliance documents
- Provide support as assigned to other functions of HR
- Support any special projects such as company sponsored events and meetings
- Additional duties as required
What WE Can Do For You
We offer many tangible and intangible benefits. Tangible benefits include competitive compensation, excellent medical benefits and a 401K with a strong company match. Intangible benefits include a company with rock solid stability, a culture where employees are valued and decisions are made for the long-term (and not by the fluctuation of a stock price!).
Go ahead and submit your resume!
Penn Color, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability or any other protected categories. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given an equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs