WHO WE ARE
Penn Color is the most diverse manufacturer of color concentrates in the United States and a global leader within our industry. We have a rare and unique 50-plus year history of growth, stability and success that stems from our leadership, our exceptional workforce and our attention to our customers. We remain family owned to this day, we maintain a culture based on traditional values and we continue to project a very promising, long-term outlook. If you are looking to join a cohesive team and contribute your expertise in a meaningful manner, we should be your employer of choice!
WHO WE NEED
We have an excellent manufacturing opportunity in our Milton, WI location within our Production team.
This is a 2nd shift position (3:00pm-11:30pm, Monday through Friday).
Looking for great work ethic, proven work experience/history and grit. We are a stable company looking for a long-term player.
All hires are contingent upon successfully passing a pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check.
You will bring your great attitude to perform a variety of tasks, including but not limited too:
- Premix raw materials, including the operation of pre-mixing equipment
- Read production schedules, customer orders, work orders, shipping orders and requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered and distributed
- Sort and place materials and items on racks, shelves and in bins according to pre-determined sequence such as size, type, color and product code
- Mark material with identifying information according to customer specification
- Open drums, pails, crates and other containers
- Drive a forklift
- Other duties as assigned based on role
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to read, write and comprehend basic instruction and short correspondences
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
First, we offer a career in a stable company. Second, we offer many tangible and intangible benefits. Tangible benefits include competitive compensation, excellent medical benefits and a 401K with a strong company match. Intangible benefits include a company with rock solid stability and an employee centric culture.
Apply here online or in person at:
1474 Putman Parkway
Milton, WI 53563
Penn Color, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability or any other protected categories. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given an equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs