WHO WE ARE
At Penn Color, we inspire the world’s leading brands to push the boundaries of color and function. We are a third-generation, family owned, global developer and manufacturer of color concentrates, masterbatches, pigment dispersions and additives. If you desire a long-term career, want to work alongside an exceptional group of people, and wish to use your talents to build a world-class company, then we are your employer of choice!
Together, we will illuminate the world!
To learn more about recent events, including our expansion into Asia, visit https://www.penncolor.com/about-us/news/
In accordance with our growth plans in Asia, we are now establishing a new manufacturing footprint in Pluak Daeng, Rayong. This growth has created the opportunity to build a pioneering team.
We are looking for an Accounting Manager to manage and execute daily operations of the accounting department. You will establish financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information. You will also work closely with both our local organization and global Financial and Accounting team.
- Manage the daily operations, ensuring the accuracy and transparency of the accounting department, including:
- Month and year-end process
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Cash receipts
- General Ledger
- Payroll and utilities
- Treasury, budgeting
- Cash forecasting
- Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Capital assets reconciliations
- Trust account statement reconciliations
- Check runs
- Fixed asset activity
- Debt activity
- Review monthly financial statements and employee account reconciliations and provide feedback on all relevant issues
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate with corporate tax department to resolve all tax related issues and assist to resolve all financial queries and statement analysis
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Coordinate and complete annual audits; handle company corporate secretary
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and skills:
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- 7+ years of experience in financial planning, analysis, modelling and forecasting
- Proven working experience as an Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office including Vlookups and Pivot tables, accounting software and databases; experience with Oracle will be preferred
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and TAX regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-starter and ability to take end-to-end ownership
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, comfortable in a fast paced data-driven business environment with the ability to multitask
- Proven ability to prioritize effectively, achieve commitments and deliver results
- Relevant certification (e.g. CMA or CPA) will be preferred
- Good English written and verbal communication
- Locate in Pluak Daeng area will be preferred
- Willing to explore and learn new things
Please email your CV to: TLhaotrangsakul@penncolor.com
We are looking to have a fruitful talk with you. Let’s get in touch. Color rules our world, and at Penn Color, a world of color awaits you!
What WE can do for YOU
Penn Color offers many tangible and intangible benefits to our full time employees:
Tangible benefits include:
- Highly competitive compensation
- A choice between 3 outstanding medical plans (will differ outside the U.S.)
- 401K with a strong company match (will differ outside the U.S.)
- PTO to balance your life
- Additional company perks
- And More!
Our intangible benefits really set us apart:
- Unmatched company stability
- Long-term career opportunity
- True open door, friendly environment
- Ability to "own" your role
- Company events that bring us all together
Go ahead and submit your resume!
Penn Color, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability or any other protected categories. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given an equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs