WHO WE ARE
At Penn Color, we inspire the world’s leading brands to push the boundaries of color and function. We are a third-generation, family owned, global developer and manufacturer of color concentrates, masterbatches, pigment dispersions and additives. If you desire a long-term career, want to work alongside an exceptional group of people, and wish to use your talents to build a world-class company, then we are your employer of choice!
Together, we will illuminate the world!
To learn more about recent events, including our expansion into Asia, visit https://www.penncolor.com/about-us/news/
In accordance with our growth plans in Asia, we are now establishing a new manufacturing footprint in Pluak Daeng, Rayong. This growth has created the opportunity to build a pioneering team.
We are looking for a Human Resources and General Affairs Leader to manage and execute related daily operations within these functions. You will work closely with our local organization while having support from peer functions.
- Handle HR and GA functions including recruitment, compensation, training, company regulation, company facilities, company license and general administration
- Welfare management by conducting compensation benchmarking, job evaluation and analysis
- Personnel administration (ID badge, attendance, annual Leave, permission, medical reimbursement, etc); also obtain input from employees for employee relationship management
- In charge of recruitment process starting from job website announcement to interview appointment arrangement to employment agreement and orientation
- Responsible for booking reservation for guests regarding hotel, transportation, visa and work permit as needed
- Handle and update HR and GA procedures and all related ISO matters
- Review company regulations and provide announcements related to Thai Labor Laws
- Ensure that facilities such as stationery, office equipment, copy machine, drinking water, etc. are always available
- Manage subcontractor for maintaining good working facility such as maid, gardener, etc.
- Contact the appropriate government agencies for renewing company license, submission of reports, etc.
- Arrange company trips
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in HR functions with at least 1-2 years in senior function, with 1-2+ years of experience in GA functions
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office
- Self-starter and ability to take end-to-end ownership
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask
- Proven ability to prioritize effectively, achieve commitments and deliver results
- Be able to communicate in English (Advance conversation level middle-high)
- Locate in Pluak Daeng area will be preferred
- Agility and People orientation
- Able to manage confidential information
- Willing to explore and learn new things
Please email your CV to: TLhaotrangsakul@penncolor.com
We are looking to have a fruitful talk with you. Let’s get in touch. Color rules our world, and at Penn Color, a world of color awaits you!
What WE can do for YOU
Penn Color offers many tangible and intangible benefits to our full time employees:
Tangible benefits include:
- Highly competitive compensation
- A choice between 3 outstanding medical plans (will differ outside the U.S.)
- 401K with a strong company match (will differ outside the U.S.)
- PTO to balance your life
- Additional company perks
- And More!
Our intangible benefits really set us apart:
- Unmatched company stability
- Long-term career opportunity
- True open door, friendly environment
- Ability to "own" your role
- Company events that bring us all together
Go ahead and submit your resume!
Penn Color, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability or any other protected categories. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given an equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs