WHO WE ARE
At Penn Color, we inspire the world’s leading brands to push the boundaries of color and function. We are a third-generation, family owned, global developer and manufacturer of color concentrates, masterbatches, pigment dispersions and additives. If you desire a long-term career, want to work alongside an exceptional group of people, and wish to use your talents to build a world-class company, then we are your employer of choice!
Together, we will illuminate the world!
To learn more about recent events, including our expansion into Asia, visit https://www.penncolor.com/about-us/news/
In accordance with our growth plans in Asia, we are now establishing a new manufacturing footprint in Pluak Daeng, Rayong. This growth has created the opportunity to build a pioneering team.
We are looking for an Import, Export and BOI Specialist who will plan, execute and coordinate all shipments domestically and internationally. You will be responsible for preparing and proceeding all documents and permits, maintaining records of all transactions for import and export in compliance with customs and BOI. You will be responsible for planning and tracking shipments to ensure the arrival at destinations in a precise and timely manner. Additionally, you must actively coordinate with the customer service team, inland transporter/shipping agent/freight forwarder and overseas suppliers.
- Update and follow up in a timely manner on import & export shipments, and communicate with all concerned parties
- Verify and co-ordinate all import & export documents with shipping agent for customs clearance
- Co-ordinate with freight forwarders to arrange space and shipments in time
- Co-ordinate with inland transporter for domestic
- Submit data for BOI approval before arrival or delivery of the shipment
- Buy insurance as required
- Prepare Certificate of Origin if required by customer
- Liaise with finance department for opening Letters of Credit, transfers, and Bank Delivery Order for shipment covered by L/C
- Co-ordinate for inspection and necessary survey in case shipments arrive in open/torn/wet/damaged condition
- File insurance claims and follow up for payments/credit note with the insurance company
- Check and verify inland transporter/shipping agent/freight forwarder's invoices
- Perform costing of all import & exports shipments BOI
- Manage BOI-EMT, BOI-RMTS, BOI scrap approval and submit BOI progress report
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and skills:
- Thai, Bachelor’s Degree in related field or higher
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in import and export operations with experience in BOI
- Knowledgeable in INCOTERM, shipping process and documentations, customs clearance process
- TIFFA graduated will be an advantage
- Good working attitude, good operational and communications skills, able to work under timing pressure
- Able to operate MS Windows, MS Words, MS Excel
- Good English written and verbal communication
- Locate in Pluak Daeng area will be preferred
- Willing to explore and learn new things
Please email your CV to: TLhaotrangsakul@penncolor.com
We are looking to have a fruitful talk with you. Let’s get in touch. Color rules our world, and at Penn Color, a world of color awaits you!
What WE can do for YOU
Penn Color offers many tangible and intangible benefits to our full time employees:
Tangible benefits include:
- Highly competitive compensation
- A choice between 3 outstanding medical plans (will differ outside the U.S.)
- 401K with a strong company match (will differ outside the U.S.)
- PTO to balance your life
- Additional company perks
- And More!
Our intangible benefits really set us apart:
- Unmatched company stability
- Long-term career opportunity
- True open door, friendly environment
- Ability to "own" your role
- Company events that bring us all together
Go ahead and submit your resume!
Penn Color, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability or any other protected categories. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given an equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs