WHO WE ARE
At Penn Color, we inspire the world’s leading brands to push the boundaries of color and function. We are a third-generation, family owned, global developer and manufacturer of color concentrates, masterbatches, pigment dispersions and additives. If you desire a long-term career, want to work alongside an exceptional group of people, and wish to use your talents to build a world-class company, then we are your employer of choice!
Together, we will illuminate the world!
WHO WE NEED
We have excellent manufacturing opportunities in our Milton, WI location within our Production team.
These are 2nd shift positions
All hires are contingent upon successfully passing a pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check.
You will bring your great attitude to perform a variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Work in a clean, friendly, team environment, manufacturing products for the food and beverage industry
- Machine Operation, mixing of raw materials
- Precisely weigh and prepare FDA compliant raw materials for additional manufacturing steps
- Read production schedules, customer orders, work orders, shipping orders and requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered and distributed
- Palletize materials for customer orders utilizing bar code scanners and material handling equipment
- Accurately label materials with identifying information according to customer specifications
- Maintain clean work environment and safely operate a forklift
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to read, write and follow basic instruction and short correspondences
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Apply online or onsite at:
1474 Putman Parkway
Milton, WI 53563
What WE can do for YOU
Penn Color offers many tangible and intangible benefits to our full time employees:
Tangible benefits include:
- Highly competitive compensation
- A choice between 3 outstanding medical plans (will differ outside the U.S.)
- 401K with a strong company match (will differ outside the U.S.)
- PTO to balance your life
- Additional company perks
- And More!
Our intangible benefits really set us apart:
- Unmatched company stability
- Long-term career opportunity
- True open door, friendly environment
- Ability to "own" your role
- Company events that bring us all together
Go ahead and submit your resume!
Penn Color, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability or any other protected categories. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given an equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs