WHO WE ARE
Penn Color is the most diverse manufacturer of color concentrates in the United States and a global leader within our industry. We have a rare and unique 50-plus year history of growth, stability and success that stems from our leadership, our exceptional workforce and our attention to our customers. We remain family owned to this day, we maintain a culture based on traditional values and we continue to project a very promising, long-term outlook. If you are looking to join a cohesive team and contribute your expertise in a meaningful manner, we should be your employer of choice!
WHO WE NEED
Penn Color is seeking an Engineer to function as a Project and Facilities Engineer. We are looking for an ambitious self-starter who knows how to turn their ideas to action. We want an engineer who will do whatever it takes to get the job done, have high standards and want to make a direct impact.
- BS degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Chemical preferred)
- MS degree preferred
Your Knowledge, Skills and Experience will include:
- 8-10 years’ engineering experience in industrial environments
- A proven mechanical aptitude and understanding of mechanical systems
- Significant hands-on experience with industrial equipment
- Experience with plastics strongly preferred (experience with extruders a plus)
- Experience in building expansion, dust and vapor collection and solvent-based products
- Understanding of government regulations in an industrial setting
- Must be a self-starter with strong organizational and project management skills
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and deal with all levels of the workforce
- Proficiency in CAD and Microsoft Office
WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR US
- You will conceive, present, design and oversee projects for our domestic and international facilities
- These projects will include, but are not limited to: updating process equipment, improving current facilities and designing plant additions and new plants
- Direct involvement across all sectors is essential and will include executives, production personnel, office staff, laboratory chemists, maintenance and contractors
- Prioritize safety in managing multiple tasks across multiple projects
- Occasional travel (less than 5%) and flexibility in your schedule
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
We offer many tangible and intangible benefits. Tangible benefits include competitive compensation, excellent medical benefits and a 401K with company match. Intangible benefits include a company with rock solid stability, a culture where employees are truly valued and decisions are made for the long-term (and not by the fluctuation of a stock price!).
Go ahead and submit your resume!
Penn Color, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability or any other protected categories. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given an equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs