WHO WE ARE
Penn Color is the most diverse manufacturer of color concentrates in the United States and a global leader within our industry. We have a rare and unique 50-plus year history of growth, stability and success that stems from our leadership, our exceptional workforce and our attention to our customers. We remain family owned to this day, we maintain a culture based on traditional values and we continue to project a very promising, long-term outlook. If you are looking to join a cohesive team and contribute your expertise in a meaningful manner, we should be your employer of choice!
WHO WE NEED
This is a 2nd Shift position - Monday through Friday, 3pm to 11pm
You will bring your knowledge and experience to perform the following:
- Install equipment, physical structures and pipe and electrical systems in a manufacturing plant environment
- Maintenance and machinery repair
- Facility maintenance as needed, including forklift repair
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical problems, including variable speed drives, 3 phase and single phase AC and DC motors, hydraulic and pneumatic control systems, gearboxes and bearing repairs, pumps and plumbing
- Other duties as assigned
Your Knowledge/Skills/Experience will include:
- 3-5 years of related hands-on experience with industrial equipment
- Solid mechanical experience/knowledge
- Fair electrical experience/knowledge
- Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic control systems
- Experience with AC & DC voltages from 24 to 600 Volts
- Basic welding and fabrication experience is helpful
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Must be a self-starter with attention to safety
- Functional experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
We offer many tangible and intangible benefits. Tangible benefits include competitive compensation, three Health Plans from which to choose and a 401K with a strong company match. Intangible benefits include a company with rock solid stability, a culture where employees are truly valued and decisions are made for the long-term and not by the fluctuation of a stock price.
Everyone here plays a critical part and you will no doubt find a challenging and rewarding long-term career with us.
Go ahead and submit your resume!
Penn Color, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability or any other protected categories. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given an equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs