WHO WE ARE
Penn Color is the most diverse manufacturer of color concentrates in the United States and a global leader within our industry. We have a rare and unique 50-plus year history of growth, stability and success that stems from our leadership, our exceptional workforce and our attention to our customers. We remain family owned to this day, we maintain a culture based on traditional values and we continue to project a very promising, long-term outlook. If you are looking to join a cohesive team and contribute your expertise in a meaningful manner, we should be your employer of choice!
We are seeking a part time Administrative Assistant to assist our Quality Control department (within a manufacturing environment). You will be working with a great team in a relaxed, casual dress atmosphere. We offer a competitive hourly rate.
This position will be Monday through Friday, 3pm-6pm.
Your Education will include:
- High School Diploma / GED
Your Knowledge, Skills and Experience will include:
- Working knowledge of MS Word & Excel
- Ability to learn and work in Oracle
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally with other departments
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Good communication skills
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Daily preparation of QC related documentation for product shipments
- Maintain QC Excel spreadsheets and raw material COA’s (Certificate of Authenticity)
- Data Entry
- Preparation of sample packages
- Other duties as assigned
Submit your resume for consideration!
Penn Color, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability or any other protected categories. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given an equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs