Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa is looking for a Part Time Spa Front Desk Concierge to join our team!
Job Description: Greet and register guests, provide prompt and courteous services, and check out upon completion of the treatments. Assist guests efficiently and courteously in all functions, while projecting high standards of service and professional hospitality at all times.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS ADMINISTRATIVE
- Answer phones within 3 rings using proper greeting and etiquette.
- Maintain a tone of voice and vocal demeanor that is clear, unhurried, and friendly.
- Be knowledgeable about the spa services and treatments available and make suggestions from all sections of the spa menu.
- Make every effort to accommodate the guest’s requirements; if necessary, offer alternatives according to standard procedures.
- Schedule all appoints. Review all treatments for the following day and call the guests on the contact number in the reservation system to confirm the details.
- Greet guests as they arrive and review the treatment, times, costs and payment, and all notes on the reservation during check-in.
- Escort the guest to the locker room or introduce the guest to another associate who may escort them on a facility tour or to the locker room.
- During the check out process, the receptionist should be alert to up-selling opportunities.
- Knowledgeable about all treatments and actively promote those most profitable.
- Post, correct, or adjust charges to guest account as necessary.
- Be knowledgeable of hotel credit, cash in advance, and check cashing procedures.
- Maintain accuracy in cash handling procedures.
- Be readily available/ approachable for all guests.
- Take proactive approaches when dealing with guest concerns. Follow property specific second effort and recovery plan.
- Ensure staffing levels allow team members to exceed guest needs.
- Extend professionalism and courtesy to guests at all times.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of supportive functions, determined by the GM:
- The hotel operates 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Schedules must accommodate fluctuating business demands and associates may be asked to work shifts other than those they prefer or normally work.
- Carry out all reasonable requests by leadership team
- Comply with department uniform and appearance standards
The Marriott Pompano Beach is a full service resort hotel, managed by Urgo Hotels & Resorts. As an Urgo employee you will receive discounts at Marriott hotels worldwide and great benefits: 401(k) and Vacation!!
Pay Rate: $11.50/hr
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs