- Breaking down equipment for proper cleaning and sanitation
- Scrubbing and washing many pieces of processing equipment with care and sanitizing them to pass inspection in the morning before production starts.
- Washing down the whole production room from top to bottom for the next day's production.
- You will be trained to lead a small crew of two other people to help accomplish the cleaning and sanitation as well as proper maintenance of the equipment in the room.
- Ability to work with a small crew in cleaning and sanitation of a production room.
- Determination to meet USDA Standards in Sanitation
- Responsibility, trustworthiness, and ability to work with little direct supervision.
- 18-years of age or older.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive wages based on Experience, License, and or Endorsements.
- Generous Benefits Package with Medical, Dental,Vision and more
- Paid Vacations one week after 90 days to start.
- Paid Holidays first of the month following 30 days.
- 401(k) retirement plan with Company Match
Prime Source Foods is the largest independently owned center-of-the-plate food distributor in New England. Offering more than 5,000 items from over 200 vendors, we have been able to establish a diverse customer base of 3,000+ accounts served. From retail to food service to specialty markets, we really are centered in service. PrimeSourceFoods.biz
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position