- Hand-selecting orders within various warehouse environments of fluctuating temperatures, with most time spent in the cooler.
- Stacking product on pallets in accordance with proper handling and safety practices.
- Or loading right on the truck for next day deliveries.
- Once certified, operating an electric pallet jack or forklift to transport products when needed.
- Maintaining and safely operating all assigned mechanical equipment, including but not limited to electric pallet jack and forklift.
- Frequently lifting product that weighs 1–75 pounds, up to 100 pounds; frequently reaching up to 72 inches; constantly bend and twisting.
- Must comply with our drug and alcohol testing program.
- Ability to work rapidly at a constant pace for the entire shift, in a fast-paced environment.
- Determination to meet or exceed established cases per error goals.
- Solid reading, writing, and communication skills to effectively perform job requirements and adhere to safety regulations.
- Responsibility, trustworthiness, and ability to work with little direct supervision.
- Flexibility and a sense of humor.
- 18-years of age or older.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive wages based on Experience, License, and or Endorsements.
- Generous Benefits Package with Medical, Dental, Vision and more
- Paid Vacations one week after 90 days to start.
- Paid Holidays first of the month following 30 days.
- 401(k) retirement plan with Discretionary Company Match
Prime Source Foods is the largest independently owned center-of-the-plate food distributor in New England. Offering more than 5,000 items from over 200 vendors, we have been able to establish a diverse customer base of 3,000+ accounts served. From retail to food service to specialty markets, we really are centered in service.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Prime Source Foods