- As a driver for Prime Source Foods you will be expected to provide the best customer service while out on your route.
- Operating safely with no accidents is our number one objective.
- Frequently lifting, pushing and pulling.
- Deliveries inside restaurants.
- Must be able to lift 50-60 lbs.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive wages based on Experience, License, and or Endorsements.
- Generous Benefits Package with Medical, Dental,Vision and more...
- Paid Vacations one week after 90 days to start.
- Paid Holidays first of the month following 30 days.
- Company-supplied uniforms paid.
- $200 towards boots annually through our boot program.
- Medical Card reimbursement.
- Safe driving bonus.
- 401(k) retirement plan with Company Match
Prime Source Foods is the largest independently owned center-of-the-plate food distributor in New England. Offering more than 5,000 items from over 200 vendors, we have been able to establish a diverse customer base of 3,000+ accounts served. From retail to food service to specialty markets, we really are centered in service. PrimeSourceFoods.biz
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position