Our Company & Our Property
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
A majestic all-season mountain retreat, Primland is located at the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains on 12,000 expansive acres. Primland offers luxurious accommodations, a championship golf course, exquisite farm-to-table cuisine, a serene spa and a level of outdoor adventure that is unrivaled on the east coast. In one of the most breathtaking mountain settings, the resort boasts impressive year-round activities for the entire family, including horseback riding, fly fishing, alfresco yoga and meditation, kayaking, hiking, sporting clays, archery, stargazing in one of the largest observatories in the Eastern U.S., RTV trail riding and tennis.
Join our team as a Housekeeper! Serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by supporting the housekeeping team by maintaining a superior level of cleanliness, and consistency throughout all assigned areas.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their teammates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Provide thorough Housekeeping service.
- Stock and maintain housekeeping areas.
- Lifting is mandatory, and at times may be heavy.
- Empty vacuum cleaner bags daily, or as needed to maintain the equipment.
- Report all Engineering discrepancies found in rooms to Floor Supervisor.
- Use all chemicals, and equipment properly, to ensure safety and OSHA compliance.
- Report all needles, blood, and other bodily fluids found to Supervisor.
- Clean windows on the inside and outside as needed.
- Remove all trash daily from any Suite/Cabin assigned.
- Complete VIP rooms, then checkouts and stay-over rooms, unless requested otherwise.
- Maintain supply of fresh linens, amenities, stationery, glassware, etc., in lodges in accordance with Department Guidelines.
- Keep areas free of debris and F&B service trays during course of the day.
- Assist other Room Attendants & staff when asked to do so.
- Turn in all lost and found items recovered from guestrooms to Housekeeping Manager immediately.
- Strip any cribs and rollaway beds before having removed from guestrooms.
- Responsibilities may include other duties as assigned
Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, according to department needs
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating indelible memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we reside and work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If that philosophy resonates with you and you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Primland is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Primland provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Primland complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position