Does being surrounded by natural beauty inspire you? Do you enjoy creating special memories with guests in these beautiful natural spaces? Perhaps you should consider our Events & Activities Coordinator role for your next career move.
Post Ranch Inn, the world renowned resort in Big Sur, is looking for an experienced Events & Activities Coordinator to join our team of hospitality professionals.
Essential Works Skills:
- Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Demonstrate excellent communication and problem-solving skills with a focus on building strong relationships. Develop a network of vendors/event subcontractors
- Passion for Events and Weddings
- Superior communication skills, verbal and in writing with coworkers and clients
- Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals
- Ability to show consideration for and maintain good relations with others
- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions
- Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures in a calm and efficient manner
- Excellent time management skills, punctual, positive under pressure, organized, self-motivated, works well with a team and independently, professional, pleasant
Minimum education, experience and physical requirements:
- High school diploma required, some college preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications, experience in CRM
- Must have previous event coordination experience, preferably 1 year
- Ability to use repetitive hand and body motions on a regular basis, such as grasping, writing, typing, listening, hearing and visual acuity
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time on varying ground levels with stairs on a regular basis
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more on a regular basis and to bend, stoop, stretch, climb and squat frequently to fulfill a range of manual tasks
ABOUT US: Post Ranch Inn is one of the most acclaimed five star luxury resorts in the world and is consistently listed as one of the world's best places to stay. Embracing the dramatic beauty of the California coastline with its cliffs, mountains, and panoramic ocean views, the 39 guestrooms and private homes blend rustic elegance with luxury and comfort, intertwined with a strong commitment to environmental and social responsibility.
Post Ranch Inn offers its employees a chance to experience Big Sur at its finest. We offer very competitive benefits which include affordable insurance plans, paid vacation and sick time, 401K Retirement Matching Contribution, discounts throughout the property and Guest Experience Stays.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Post Ranch Inn