Are you inspired by numbers, nature and human connection? We invite you to join a friendly and innovative team of dedicated hospitality professionals at Post Ranch Inn as our Assistant Controller.
As a member of Post Ranch Inn, the Assistant Controller will ensure the planning and directing of accounting activities to support the world class guest experience on property, by performing the following duties: monitor and assist with daily cash along with ensuring employees are abiding by cash handling procedures; Manage Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Night Audit; Assist Controller with various other projects as directed.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a High School diploma; Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university preferred, or equivalent combination of education and Accounting experience
- Must have experience working in an Accounting environment
- Previous hotel experience required
- Prior experience with Paychex and Time & Attendance payroll systems is preferred
- Prior experience with various POS’, Maestro systems preferred
- Prior experience with Sage100 system preferred
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Mas100, Frx, Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Ability to use repetitive hand and body motions such as grasping, writing, typing, listening, hearing, and visual acuity
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. and have the ability to bend, stoop, stretch, climb and squat occasionally to fulfill a range of manual tasks
ABOUT US: Post Ranch Inn is one of the most acclaimed five star luxury resorts in the world and is consistently listed as one of the world's best places to stay. Embracing the dramatic beauty of the California coastline with its cliffs, mountains, and panoramic ocean views, the 39 guestrooms and private home blend rustic elegance with luxury and comfort, intertwined with a strong commitment to environmental and social responsibility.
Post Ranch Inn offers its employees a chance to experience Big Sur at its finest. We offer very competitive benefits which include affordable insurance plans, paid vacation and sick time, 401K Retirement Matching Contribution, discounts throughout the property and Guest Experience Stays. In addition to these wonderful benefits, Post Ranch Inn team members have the opportunity to work at one of the worlds most premier properties and enjoy the Big Sur lifestyle.
This is a management position
This is a full time position