Are you organized and enjoy multi-tasking? POST RANCH INN, the world renowned boutique hotel in Big Sur, seeks a Shipping & Receiving Manager!
JOB OBJECTIVE: As a member of Post Ranch Inn’s management team, the full time Shipping & Receiving Manager will direct the department and help ensure a world class experience for our guests, and full shipping and receiving support to our employees, and e-commerce consumers. Core responsibilities include the ability to maximize efficiency within the shipping/receiving department by verifying materials upon arrival, delivering to the appropriate departments/guests, safely and properly securing received goods and preparing packages for shipment or return.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have a High School diploma or GED; and/or at least 2 of retail and/or shipping and receiving experience in a hotel/hospitality environment
- Previous maintenance and administrative skills are highly preferred
- Working knowledge of postal/commercial shipping procedures required
- Experience using a pallet jack and shrink wrap machine
- Possess valid driver's license without any serious driving offense within the last 7 years
- Ability to use repetitive hand and body motions during computer usage and stocking
- Ability to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. from ground to overhead and carry for up to 300 feet
- Ability to push and pull forces of up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to move a ladder up to 300 feet; and climb a ladder up to 50 feet
ABOUT US: Post Ranch Inn is one of the most acclaimed five star luxury resorts in the world and is consistently listed as one of the world's best places to stay. Embracing the dramatic beauty of the California coastline with its cliffs, mountains, and panoramic ocean views, the 39 guestrooms and private home blend rustic elegance with luxury and comfort, intertwined with a strong commitment to environmental and social responsibility.
Post Ranch Inn offers its employees a chance to experience Big Sur at its finest. We offer very competitive benefits which include affordable insurance plans, paid vacation and sick time, 401K Retirement Matching Contribution, discounts throughout the property and Guest Experience Stays. In addition to these wonderful benefits, Post Ranch Inn team members have the opportunity to work at one of the worlds most premier properties and enjoy the Big Sur lifestyle. Post Ranch Inn is also proud to offer onsite employee housing (based on availability).
This is a management position
This is a full time position