Are you someone who desires to be part of a management team that has soul and pride for their people and places? If this sounds like you, we encourage you to consider Post Ranch Inn and our Assistant Facilities Manager role for your next career adventure.
The Assistant Facilities Manager will help lead the maintenance and landscaping team in providing preventative maintenance duties and urgent facilities requests, to ensure a world class guest experience while maintaining and improving upon this unique 100-acre property.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
1. Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
2. Must have a valid Driver's License with no major offenses
3. Must have relevant maintenance and grounds management experience
1. Ability to use repetitive hand and body motions on a regular basis such as grasping, writing, listening, hearing, and visual acuity
2. Ability to stand, stoop, bend, squat and walk for extended periods of time
3. Ability to lift, push and pull forces up to 50 lbs. from ground to overhead and carry for up to 300 feet
4. Ability to move ladder and climb up to 20 feet
ABOUT US: Post Ranch Inn is one of the most acclaimed five star luxury resorts in the world and is consistently listed as one of the world's best places to stay. Embracing the dramatic beauty of the California coastline with its cliffs, mountains, and panoramic ocean views, the 39 guestrooms and private homes blend rustic elegance with luxury and comfort, intertwined with a strong commitment to environmental and social responsibility.
Post Ranch Inn offers its employees a chance to experience Big Sur at its finest. We offer very competitive benefits which include affordable insurance plans, paid vacation and sick time, 401K Retirement Matching Contribution, discounts throughout the property and Guest Experience Stays. Post Ranch Inn is also proud to offer onsite employee housing (based on availability).
This is a management position
This is a full time position