Post Ranch Inn, the world renowned hotel in Big Sur, is looking for qualified candidates to fill the Tai Chi / Qigong Instructor position.
JOB OBJECTIVE: As a member of Post Ranch Inn, the Tai Chi / Qigong Instructor will ensure a world class guest experience through providing informative and interactive sessions for all guests who book this activity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet guests and help them get settled into the class
- Facilitate class through instruction and interactions to maximize guest engagement
- Utilize independent judgment to identify guests’ experience levels and adjust instruction accordingly
- Promote overall health and wellbeing
- Handle guests with care and professionalism
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality of all guest information and experiences
MARGINAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Fill in for other guest activities when providers are not available
MINIMUM EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of techniques and methods of teaching the subject matter
- Possess excellent attention to detail and a high level of organization
- Current Tai Chi / Qigong Certification
- Prior instructional experience
- Must be able to work Sunday and Monday in addition to other weekdays and holidays as
Pay rate for the Tai Chi / Qigong Instructor position is $15.50 per hour plus activity rates
This role is Part Time with seasonal options for more hours
ABOUT US: Post Ranch Inn is one of the most acclaimed five star luxury resorts in the world and is consistently listed as one of the world's best places to stay. Embracing the dramatic beauty of the California coastline with its cliffs, mountains, and panoramic ocean views, the 39 guestrooms and private homes blend rustic elegance with luxury and comfort, intertwined with a strong commitment to environmental and social responsibility.
Post Ranch Inn is a member of the prestigious Preferred Boutique Hotel group, and hotel amenities include the Sierra Mar restaurant. This Wine Spectator Grand-Award winning restaurant offers exquisite dining with a menu that changes daily, complimentary gourmet breakfast buffet and a spectacular setting with endless ocean views. Guests can relax by the pools and take in the splendid views; rejuvenate with an in-room massage, spa treatment or yoga class; or explore all that nature has to offer. Picturesque Monterey and Carmel are a short drive away.
Post Ranch Inn offers its employees a chance to experience Big Sur at its finest. We offer very competitive benefits which include affordable insurance plans, paid vacation and sick time, 401K Retirement Matching Contribution, discounts throughout the property and Guest Experience Stays. Post Ranch Inn is also proud to offer onsite employee housing (based on availability).
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position