Post Ranch Inn, the world renowned hotel in Big Sur, is looking for qualified candidates to apply for our Yoga Instructor position.
JOB OBJECTIVE: As a member of Post Ranch Inn, the Yoga Instructor will work directly with the Spa and Guest Services teams in ensuring a world class guest experience through providing unique, healing and relaxing yoga sessions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Handle guests with care and professionalism
• Provide hands on yoga sessions for our daily guests and private requests
• Thoroughly be familiar with the hotel operations, accommodations and amenities
• Maintain discretion and confidentiality of all guest information and experiences
MARGINAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Fill-in for Spa Concierges, treatments and other complimentary activities such as meditation or hikes. Other duties as assigned by Manager.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must have 2+ years of experience doing private yoga sessions
2. Must have a flexible schedule of availability and be reliable
3. Background in healing arts, intuitive healing, and alternative healing practices required
4. Ability to use repetitive hand and body motions for duration of session
5. Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
Pay rate for the Yoga Instructor position is $16.00 per hour plus activity rates
ABOUT US: Post Ranch Inn is one of the most acclaimed five star luxury resorts in the world and is consistently listed as one of the world's best places to stay. Embracing the dramatic beauty of the California coastline with its cliffs, mountains, and panoramic ocean views, the 39 guestrooms and private homes blend rustic elegance with luxury and comfort, intertwined with a strong commitment to environmental and social responsibility.
Post Ranch Inn is a member of the prestigious Preferred Boutique Hotel group, and hotel amenities include the Sierra Mar restaurant. This Wine Spectator Grand-Award winning restaurant offers exquisite dining with a menu that changes daily, complimentary gourmet breakfast buffet and a spectacular setting with endless ocean views. Guests can relax by the pools and take in the splendid views; rejuvenate with an in-room massage, spa treatment or yoga class; or explore all that nature has to offer. Picturesque Monterey and Carmel are a short drive away.
Post Ranch Inn offers its employees a chance to experience Big Sur at its finest. We offer very competitive benefits which include affordable insurance plans, paid vacation and sick time, 401K Retirement Matching Contribution, discounts throughout the property and Guest Experience Stays. Post Ranch Inn is also proud to offer onsite employee housing (based on availability).
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position