Are you inspired by nature, human connection, and the beauty of Big Sur? We invite you to join a friendly and innovative team of dedicated hospitality professionals at Post Ranch Inn as a Shipping & Receiving Associate.
As a member of Post Ranch Inn, the Shipping & Receiving Associate will help ensure a world class experience for our guests while providing full shipping and receiving support to our employees and vendors.
Must have a valid CA driver's license with no major offenses in the last seven years and be at least 21 years of age.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Experience in similar role preferred
ESSENTIAL WORK SKILLS:
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel
- Basic skills and knowledge of Google applications such as Gmail and Drive
- Ability to use repetitive hand and body motions during computer usage and stocking
- Ability to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. from ground to overhead and carry for up to 300 feet
- Ability to push and pull forces of up to 30 lbs.
Pay range for the Shipping & Receiving Associate position is $22.00 - $25.00 per hour
ABOUT US: Post Ranch Inn is one of the most acclaimed five star luxury resorts in the world and is consistently listed as one of the world's best places to stay. Embracing the dramatic beauty of the California coastline with its cliffs, mountains, and panoramic ocean views, the 39 guestrooms and private homes blend rustic elegance with luxury and comfort, intertwined with a strong commitment to environmental and social responsibility.
Post Ranch Inn is a member of the prestigious Preferred Boutique Hotel group, and hotel amenities include the Sierra Mar restaurant. This Wine Spectator Grand-Award winning restaurant offers exquisite dining with a menu that changes daily, complimentary gourmet breakfast buffet and a spectacular setting with endless ocean views. Guests can relax by the pools and take in the splendid views; rejuvenate with an in-room massage, spa treatment or yoga class; or explore all that nature has to offer. Picturesque Monterey and Carmel are a short drive away.
Post Ranch Inn offers its employees a chance to experience Big Sur at its finest. We offer very competitive benefits which include affordable insurance plans, paid vacation and sick time, 401K Retirement Matching Contribution, discounts throughout the property and Guest Experience Stays. Post Ranch Inn is also proud to offer onsite employee housing (based on availability).
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position