Medical Call Center Supervisor
We are looking for an individual with extensive customer service experience, a solid understanding of medical insurance and billing, and an ability to supervise, train and motivate people, who is seeking opportunity for advancement.
- Assist with the supervision of call center staff of 30-40
- Collaborate with management and other supervisory staff to improve training program
- Develop tools to improve efficiencies and quality of service
- Provide support and guidance to call center representatives handling challenging calls
- De-escalate customer complaints
Preferred candidates will have:
- Supervisory or leadership experience
- Extensive Customer Service Background
- Proficient in navigating through multiple software systems
- Knowledge of medical insurance and billing terminology
- Ability to coach, motivate and mentor others
- Strong problem-solving skills and initiative
- Competitive compensation based upon experience
- Guaranteed 40-hour week, M-F
- Benefits include paid time off, paid holidays, medical, dental & vision benefits, and 401k with generous match.
If you are seeking long-term employment with opportunity for advancement, please submit your application today.
You must submit a resume in a PDF or a word processing file type to be considered.
**Please do not call to inquire about your application. We will contact the selected applicants within a week of submitting this form.**
Customer Service, Call Center, Medical Billing, Payment Processing, Accounts Receivable
Department: Self Pay