Paragon Revenue Group is medical revenue cycle management company operating in Concord, NC since 1986. We are seeking a detail-oriented, organized individual to join our Correspondence Department. Primary duties will include processing and responding to incoming requests received by mail, email or fax.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office products
- Medical office experience is preferred but not required
- Competitive compensation based upon experience
- Guaranteed 40-hour week with set schedule, M-F
- Benefits include paid time off, paid holidays, medical, dental & vision benefits, and 401k with generous match
You must submit a resume in a PDF or a word processing file type to be considered.
**Please do not call to inquire about your application. We will contact the selected applicants within a week of submitting this form.**
This is a non-management position