Paragon Revenue Group is a leader in the medical revenue cycle industry that has been in business in Concord, NC since 1986. We have an opening for a detailed oriented, experienced representative in our Accounts Receivable department. Responsibilities include auditing reconciliation reports, balancing accounts, and posting payments.
- Strong computer skills
- 10 Key speed of at least 10,000 kpm
- Cash posting
- Able to self-manage
- Quick learner
- Attention to details
- Payment processing in a medical setting
- Account auditing
- Generous base pay based upon experience.
- Guaranteed 40-hour week with set schedule, M-F.
- Benefits include paid time off, paid holidays, medical, dental & vision benefits, and 401k with generous match.
If you are ready to find a permanent home where your hard work is rewarded, please submit your application today.
You must submit a resume in a PDF or a word processing file type to be considered.
**Please do not call to inquire about your application. We will be in touch with the selected applicants within a week of submitting this form.**
Department: Accounts Receivable
This is a non-management position