A Scaffolders’s duties may vary from site to site, however, the main responsibilities of a Scaffolder are to erect temporary work platforms using steel pipes, support braces and clamps with a high standard of workmanship using a variety of tools. Scaffolders work both indoors and outdoors, year-round in commercial and industrial settings.
- Must have a minimum of one year's previous Scaffolding experience.
- Must have valid certification of skill level
- CSTS and OSSA Reginal or BSO or CSO (Common Safety Orientation)
- Fall Protection, H2S Alive, Confined Space. ( Must be OSSA or Energy Safety Canada Certified)
- Must be able to supply a negative Drug & Alcohol Pre-Access test
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply
Shift: 7 & 7
Start Date: ASAP