Reno Staffing is looking for movers/truck loaders for a well established Moving Company in Reno.
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30am - 5:30pm
As a mover/loader you will be packing and moving customers' household or office belongings. All drivers and movers will be expected to perform the following functions:
- Professional completion of the following services: packing, disassembly, loading, padding/strapping, blocking/bracing, off loading, unpacking and reassembly of shipment
- Loads truck by ordering, placing, and securing items.
- Serves customers by understanding and resolving or forwarding complaints; adjusting orders.
- Maintains safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organization operational policies, procedures, and standards, cleans truck exterior and interior.
- Accurate completion of all applicable paperwork
Moving is an extremely physical job. During peak season, the workday is generally longer than an 8-hour day. Safety is priority number one! All helpers must be able to meet the following job requirements.
- Lift and carry boxes and other miscellaneous items in order to transport from house to truck. Items range in weight from 20 pounds up to 100 pounds with our without assistance
- Handle/use/operate all standard moving equipment to include, but not limited to, hand tools, dollies, hand trucks, tape gun, etc.
- Stand, bend, stretch, climb stairs and ladders, crawl and crouch.
- Speak, read and write in English.
- Must clear criminal background check
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs