Reno Staffing is looking for a personal assistant for a confidential client located in Reno.
Compensation is negotiable for the right person following in person interview with client. This is a direct hire position.
- Proven abilities working with personal and family schedules, accurately and efficiently
- Confidentiality is a MUST Professionalism and decorum with all matters
- Interact with all family members
- Appointment scheduling
- Engagement scheduling
- Events (social and family)
- Taking care of dogs while owners are out of town.
- Company related re-reimbursement Finances
- Maintenance of Housing and autos
- Family errands
- Driving errands – Must have personal vehicle with Insurance.
- Adaptable and flexible
- Personal shopping
This position will work from the owner’s home office and from time to time will require to run personal errands up to and including transporting child to and from job or other activities.
On-call is required with the understanding that working the family’s schedule will include evening and weekend communications to ensure activities and plans are arranged and/or changed as needed.
General office administrative work is also required. Will manage and maintain business and personal appointments.
- QuickBooks Online experience REQUIRED.
- Outlook Email and Calendar
- Texting, Cellular phone calendar
- Smart Phone devices
- Microsoft suite (word, excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Create correspondence and Letters
Please submit resume and cover letter to be considered via this job posting or in person at Reno Staffing, 2255 Green Vista Drive, Suite 402 in Sparks. Questions? 775-356-1137
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs