Rubenstein seeks an Account Coordinator for our Digital team to provide research and content support for a diverse range of clients.
The Account Coordinator, Digital will assist with online research and outreach, social listening activities; copyediting digital content, presentations and proposals; and compile client analytics reports. Additionally, the Account Coordinator will respond to basic client and internal account requests. This role may also have writing and content production responsibilities.
- Implement high-impact digital campaigns across social channels, digital advertising platforms, online influencers, email and websites
- Utilize industry-standard web tools to research, analyze online statistics, conduct audits of digital channels, and support the team in their efforts to optimize project performance through data-driven decision making
- Collaborate with cross-office and cross-disciplinary teams to help ensure agency excellence on behalf of multiple clients
- Audit, monitor, and analyze internal and clients’ online and social media properties including helping create smart, platform-appropriate content
- Work with web production teams to support development of websites and train clients in CMS
- Support new business and proposal writing efforts by providing digital research and competitor/industry insights which will inform recommended approaches and strategies
- Lay out presentations, proofread/copy edit documents, and meet timelines for key deliverables
- Work with Rubenstein marketing team and digital colleagues to develop and implement content for firm’s social channels.
- Gain exposure to the ins and outs of a fast-paced agency environment
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Researching/assessing/measuring online conversations and the effectiveness of digital campaigns using web analytics tools like Netbase, SproutSocial, Facebook Analytics, Google Analytics and others
- Intellectually hungry and eager to bring memorable, unconventional ideas to the table
- Aspire to be expert in social media strategy, content, community building and engagement
- Obsessed with the latest app/meme/tactic/tech, what makes it so popular, and how a client might use it to reach their own unique goals and audiences
- Knowledge and experience with different digital platforms, analytics/research tools, and content production software
- Capable of communicating effectively in written and oral presentations
- Must be well-organized and able to prioritize all daily activities with a keen eye for detail
- Able to handle multiple tasks with a strong sense of urgency under tight and shifting time pressures
- Able to synthesize information into a concise format
- Able to take verbal direction quickly and accurately
- Exhibit initiative and the drive to succeed; creative and energetic personality
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE
- College degree required - preferred focus in Marketing, Advertising, Economics, Statistics, Communications, Media, Journalism, English or related fields
- One to two years of prior internship and/or agency experience (i.e., marketing, public relations, journalism, advertising, research/data/analytics, or communications)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the incumbent in this position. This job description is subject to change as the needs and requirements of the job change. Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a competitive benefits package. All job offers are contingent on successful completion of a reference check.
Rubenstein is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/SO.
This is a full time position