Join Our Legacy of Care at VistAbility!
Since 1965, VistAbility has been a beacon of support, serving children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities across 13 locations in Contra Costa and Alameda Counties. Rooted in a deep commitment to person-centered services, we have built a culture that values work-life balance and celebrates the joy of service.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 3:00pm (35 hours per week)
Location: Concord, CA
Compensation: $25/hour PLUS Great Benefits
The Quality Support Specialist engages to support the classroom, children, and teachers to ensure the success of the program.
A successful Quality Support Specialist will...
- Assessing student’s progress in program
- Supports and mentors Early Intervention Specialists
- Writes consultation notes for staff
- Supports and mentors staff in classroom preparation, preparation of data sheets
- Supports and mentors staff in learning and implementing classroom methodologies including, ABA techniques, TEACCH/Visual Instruction, PECS, Floortime, and Behavioral Intervention and the use of these methodologies throughout the day.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Three (3) years’ experience in a classroom using methodologies for children with special needs. Additional experience can be used as a substitution for education.
Program: Early Intervention
This is a part time 3 position