A successful Administrative Coordinator candidate will be able to multi-task, prioritize quickly and have exceptional organizational skills. Should be comfortable developing and implementing processes and systems, demonstrate flexibility, enjoy a varied daily routine and be able to professionally communicate with a wide variety of individuals.
- BA in related field and a minimum of 2 years’ administrative experience. Additional experience may be substituted for education.
- Knowledge of current office practices and procedures and basic math skills.
- Advanced MS Word and Intermediate Excel and Internet skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Must meet State Licensing requirements involving health screening and Department of Justice clearance. California Driver’s License, car and good driving record.
- Greets and assists people served, families, associates, building tenants and the general public, both in person and by telephone.
- Maintains overall oversight of the facility, arranging for repairs of facility and vehicles as needed.
- Acts as liaison between staff and repair/ construction personnel and vendors.
- Demonstrates leadership in handling emergency situations, i.e. water breaks, power outages, etc.
- Maintains and ensures accurate attendance records and prepares monthly billings for government fee-for-service contracts.
- Prepares wage data for computer input, filing and maintenance of department payroll records.
- Monitors, reconciles and ensures the safekeeping of petty cash accounts.
- Ensures payment of all invoices/statements are done accurately and in a timely manner.
- Oversees Safety Program for all staff.
- Trains, supervises and evaluates Administrative Assistant(s).
- Maintains confidentiality and professional image with paperwork and when speaking with families, outside personnel, and other professionals.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am–4:30pm (37.5-hour workweek)
Compensation: $20 per hour plus great benefits
Benefits for these work hours include:
Medical, Dental, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance, 403(b) retirement plan,
Paid vacation, Sick Days, and 11 paid Holidays plus a paid "holiday" on the employee's birthday.
Our vacation accrual rates are generous: 1st and 2nd year of employment = 2 weeks vacation a year; 3rd and 4th year of employment = 3 weeks vacation a year; 5th to 9th year of employment = 4 weeks vacation a year; the 10th year onward = 5 weeks vacation a year.
All positions open until filled.
This is a full time position