Do you have experience in hospitality, retail or housekeeping? Are you looking for more meaningful work? Utilize your experience to help others be successful in their jobs!
Minimum Requirements include:
VistAbility is a nonprofit organization working to enhance and enrich the lives of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We provide direct services and advocacy to assist those we serve in achieving their highest level of personal independence and self-sufficiency.
We are looking for individuals who genuinely love to help others and want to empower and support the people that we serve. The Crew Supervisor provides coaching and support for successful employment to adults with disabilities working for employers throughout Contra Costa County.
- High School diploma or GED, solid verifiable work history
- CA driver's license with good driving record and a car.
- Basic math, good communication skills and detail oriented.
- Experience in customer service/retail, hospitality, restaurant or food service is a plus but not required.
Hours: Consistently 7.5 hours/day, 37.5 hours/week.
Monday-Friday, 7-2:30pm, with some possible variation.
Compensation: $15.75/hour plus the following benefits:
Benefits for these work hours include:
- Medical, Dental, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance, 403(b) retirement plan,
- Paid vacation, Sick Days, and 11 paid Holidays plus a paid "holiday" on the employee's birthday.
Program: Supported Employment
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position