The Electro-mechanical assembler will perform a multitude of roles the production assembly area, including, but not limited to, primary and secondary assembly of electrical and electronic based products. He or she will work with other members of the production team and maintain a level of productivity that meets the weekly deadlines.
Will be responsible for completing daily tasks procured by either, departmental Team Leader, or Production Manager.
Job Requirements: (Qualifications and/or skills)
- Read blueprints, schematics, and diagrams to determine the method and sequence of assembly of a part, machine, or piece of equipment.
- Assemble inductor assemblies using provided work instructions.
- Making suggestions on current schematics and mechanical drawings is also encouraged.
- Must wear appropriate ESD (Electro-Static Discharge) equipment such as ESD smock, wrist strap and foot strap.
- Provide production, progress, or changeover reports to shift supervisors on a daily basis. This is to include quantity tagged with duration.
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
- Reads and interprets schematics assembles parts and tools, and fits electronic components together.
- Familiarity with hand tools and power tools.
- Deburr product as needed with established tooling per established blueprints.
- General understanding of electrical power flow
- Comfortable with repetitive task
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed.
Key Attributes for Success
· Punctual, Dependable and results driven
· Engaged and committed team professional
· Strong work ethic driven by manufacturing time lines
· Passion for continuous improvement
· Independent thinker and self-learner
· Safety conscience
· Ability balance competing priorities and tight deadlines.
· Strong understanding of the equipment and tools that are used for the successful completion of essential job functions.
Qualifications and Education
· High school diploma (or equivalent)
· 1 or more years of hands on experience in the assembly of dimming controls and wireless DMX connectivity equipment (preferred)
· IPC-A-610 and/or IPC-J-STD-001 Certification (preferred)
· Commensurate with the selected candidates’ experience and qualifications.
· Will include a base salary and an excellent benefits package (full healthcare coverage + 401K plan).
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position