$13.30 - $14.30/hr DOE (Current employees at higher pay rates may have a lateral transfer)
Location - Durango, CO
If you like working with a team and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, this could be the opportunity for you.
The Machine Operator position is responsible for the daily preparation, operation, and minor maintenance of production machines.
Classification: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Schedule: Monday-Thursday: 10 hour shifts and rotating schedule w/ start up times between 3:00am-6:00am. Must be able to work overtime as needed on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Set temperature, pressure, and time controls
- Start conveyors, machines, and pumps
- Operator and control equipment to maintain adequate levels of melted chocolate
- Observe gauges, dials, and product characteristics
- Collect and examine product samples testing for product quality
- Stop and reset machines when malfunctions occur
- Clear machine jams and perform minor maintenance and mechanical repairs
- Perform extensive cleaning of machines and assist other department team members in cleaning tasks when needed
- Assist in other departments, assisting in machine operations in departments outside of the home department as needed
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned including but not limited to product preparation, packaging, and other department specific tasks
- General mechanical ability required
- Ability to solve problems and be proactive in preventing them
- Must be able to carefully follow written & verbal instructions
- Must work well with deadlines, and have strong attention to detail
- Must have good hand-eye coordination, and be able to stand throughout the shift, lift up to 50 pounds, bend, stoop, climb, crawl, reach away from body and overhead, grasp small objects, and push and/or pull up to 200 pounds on a wheeled cart, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Low cost Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance w/ options for spouse/dependent coverage
- Company paid Life and AD&D Insurance, and Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Advancement Opportunities
- A FUN "family" work environment
*Available benefits are based on employee status and/or hours worked. Wait periods may apply.
Applicants of Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. (RMCF) are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry or national origin, age or military status. In addition, RMCF does not discriminate on the basis of physical or mental disability where essential functions of the job, as reasonable accommodated, do not require such distinction.
Scroll down to apply.
This is a non-management position
This is a regular full-time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs