RETAIL ASSOCIATE (STORE CLERK)
$12.32 - $13.35/hr DOE
Location - Durango, CO (Downtown)
If you love chocolate and working with customers, and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, this could be the opportunity for you.
Our Retail Associates work directly with customers and consistently demonstrate a high level of customer service.
Classification: Part-time, Non-Exempt
Schedule: Hours vary - must be willing to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Provide excellent customer care including greeting and sampling every customer, informing every customer of store promotions, and demonstrating knowledge of product.
- Take phone and in-person orders from customers, and fulfill product orders.
- Operate cash register in an accurate manner, ensuring proper and consistent usage of discount and promotion buttons, and maintaining accurate cash and sales balances.
- Stock, merchandise, and rotate product to ensure quality standards and sufficient supplies are maintained.
- Cook and/or hand dip store made product to meet store requirement and order demands.
- Perform cleaning duties in compliance with food safety standards and to demonstrate a high level of store appearance and cleanliness.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Ability to demonstrate positive moral and attitude, and demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times.
- Must be able to carefully follow written and/or verbal instructions
- Must be able to follow cooking instructions
- Must be able to visually inspect product and supplies to meet quality standards
- Must work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must be able to move throughout the shift including behind customer counters, around cooking tables and in stock room, frequently lift up to 25 pounds, occasionally lift up to 50 pounds, bend, reach away from the body and above waist level, and grasp small objects, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to run cash register and handle all forms of payment in an accurate manner
- Paid Sick Leave
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Advancement Opportunities
- A FUN "family" work environment
*Available benefits are based on employee status and/or hours worked. Wait periods may apply.
The above description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. Changes and additions may be necessary to meet the needs of Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc.
Applicants of Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. (RMCF) are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry or national origin, age or military status. In addition, RMCF does not discriminate on the basis of physical or mental disability where essential functions of the job, as reasonable accommodated, do not require such distinction.
Scroll down to apply.
This is a non-management position
This is a regular part-time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs