SANITATION / JANITORIAL TEAM MEMBERS
$13.00 - $14.00/hr DOE + a Shift Differential***
Currently offering monthly seasonal bonus of up to $125**
Location - Durango, CO
If you enjoy working independently as well as evenings, this could be the opportunity for you.
Sanitation / Janitorial Team Member positions keep the building, production areas, and machines in clean, orderly and sanitary condition, complying with FDA, HACCP and FSMA regulations.
Classification: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Schedule: Monday-Friday (3:30pm-12:00am). Overtime may be require, must be willing and able to adapt to revised seasonal schedules.
- Inspect parts, equipment, and machines for cleanliness, damage, and compliance standards or regulations
- Clean equipment, parts, and production facility and offices using multiple cleaning tools, high powered sprayers, and chemicals
- Mix cleaning solutions, abrasive compositions, and other compounds, according to formulas
- Lubricate machinery, vehicles and equipment, and perform minor repairs and adjustments to equipment (training provided)
- Miscellaneous job related duties as assigned
- Must be able to carefully follow written and/or verbal instructions
- Must be able to visually inspect machines and parts
- Must work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must be able to stand throughout the shift (most positions), frequently lift up to 25 pounds, occasionally lift up to 50 pounds, push and/or pull up to 200 pounds on a wheeled cart, bend, stoop, crawl, climb steps, reach away from the body and above waist level, and grasp small objects, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Low cost Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance w/ options for spouse/dependent coverage
- Company paid Life and AD&D Insurance, and Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Advancement Opportunities
- A FUN "family" work environment
*Available benefits are based on employee status and/or hours worked. Wait periods may apply.
**Seasonal bonuses may be prorated based on length of employment, full-time/part-time status, and attendance. Eligibility for bonus pay out is dependent on dates of employment and eligibility periods.
***Shift Differential is only payable for hours worked after 4:30pm.
The above description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. Changes and additions may be necessary to meet the needs of Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc.
Applicants of Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. (RMCF) are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry or national origin, age or military status. In addition, RMCF does not discriminate on the basis of physical or mental disability where essential functions of the job, as reasonable accommodated, do not require such distinction.
Scroll down to apply.
This is a non-management position
This is a regular full-time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs