PACKING / PRODUCTION TEAM MEMBERS
$13.00 - $14.00/hr DOE
Currently offering monthly seasonal bonus of up to $125**
Location - Durango, CO
If you love chocolate and working with a team, and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, this could be the opportunity for you.
Packing and Production positions work hands on with chocolate; hand dipping, enrobing, and/or hand packaging product. Team members may be assigned to one of several production departments and may be required to assist in various departments as needed.
Classification: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Schedule: Monday-Thursday (6:00am-4:30pm), with required OT as needed on Fridays and
Saturdays. Must be willing and able to adapt to revised seasonal schedules.
Positions are available in multiple departments. Essential functions may include but not be limited to:
- Assemble and pack stock boxes, gift boxes, baskets, and totes from tables and moving conveyors
- Weigh and measure product and materials
- Track production totals
- Hand dip and/or “sign” candy
- Place nutritional and date labels on boxes
- Prepare and assemble boxes
- Stock product and pull orders
- Perform department specific cleaning duties
- Must be able to carefully follow written and/or verbal instructions
- Must be able to follow product maps
- Must be able to visually inspect product and supplies to meet quality standards
- Must work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must be able to stand throughout the shift (most positions), frequently lift up to 25 pounds, occasionally lift up to 50 pounds, push and/or pull up to 200 pounds on a wheeled cart, bend, reach away from the body and above waist level, and grasp small objects, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Good computer (including Excel and Word) and data entry skills are preferred
- Mechanical knowledge and experience is not required for entry level General Production positions, however we may review applicants with mechanical abilities for potential equipment operation positions.
- Low cost Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance w/ options for spouse/dependent coverage
- Company paid Life and AD&D Insurance, and Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Advancement Opportunities
- A FUN "family" work environment
*Available benefits are based on employee status and/or hours worked. Wait periods may apply.
**Seasonal bonuses may be prorated based on length of employment, full-time/part-time status, and attendance. Eligibility for bonus pay out is dependent on dates of employment and eligibility periods.
The above description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. Changes and additions may be necessary to meet the needs of Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc.
Applicants of Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. (RMCF) are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry or national origin, age or military status. In addition, RMCF does not discriminate on the basis of physical or mental disability where essential functions of the job, as reasonable accommodated, do not require such distinction.
Scroll down to apply.
This is a non-management position
This is a regular full-time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs