We are seeking a Sales Account Representative to join our team. This position will responsible for all sales activities. Will attend trade show, develop and implement sales and marketing strategy with a goal of creating new contract manufacturing, private labels, store brand, and bring in new customers.
- Work closely and coordination with the CEO/COO/CFO or Sales Management team to develop, establish, direct channel and distribution strategies and programs for both market and target customer strategies for the Company.
- Established contacts and relationships with potential customers and channel partners.
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
- Provide strategic direction on sales & marketing initiatives via customer input & category experience.
- Coordinate planning, organizing and completion of all sales presentations & customer meetings.
- Build customer confidence and loyalty via RP’s quality, manufacturing efficiency, value offerings, innovation, sales & marketing expertise.
- Bachelor degree in Business/Marketing and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Occasionally travel Domestic/International required
- 1-2 years direct experience comparable industries, analyzing and evaluating business opportunities within the health & beauty care category or sales experience pharmaceutical field.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Robinson Pharma, Inc