With new product lines, we need more people to join our team!
The Data Entry Clerk will work closely with the production Supervisor and/or Manager to ensure production activities and projects throughout the department are running accordingly. This position is responsible for various data entry terminals and automated data systems to record and verify batch record information.
- Data entering of daily productivity in BME system.
- Monitor inventory and take necessary action for any discrepancies to ensure accurate inventory.
- Solve/troubleshoot problems as required and implement changes to maximize production yields and efficiency.
- Organize and maintain file system and file correspondence, data, and other records.
- Review and analyze reports, records, consult with managers/supervisors to obtain data required for any problems encountered.
- Generate reports to analyze the productivity of the department.
- 0-1 year of working experience.
- Must have excellent communication skills (both verbally & writing)
- Critical and creative thinking to improve processes, challenges, and problem solving.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position