With new product lines, we need more people to join our team!
We are looking for entry level QA Inspectors to join our team! This individual conducts independent inspection functions to verify product conforms to specifications. The QA Inspector must be highly detailed, have good communication (oral and written), and good computer skills.
- Performs and documents a wide variety of inspections, checks, tests and sampling procedures during the manufacturing process
- Performs line clearance for removal of all previous products, components and foreign materials
- Approves work stations for readiness prior to use
- Monitors all aspects of the manufacturing operations and reports non-conformance's to Supervisor/Manager
- Reviews documentation to assure accuracy and completeness
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager
- Minimum High School graduated and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in English, verbal and written skills.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position