The QA Label Inspector I for Robinson Pharma, Inc. is responsible for the verification, inspection, inventory and accuracy of all product labels according to the specification.
- Physically stores new, reconciled labels and inserts in designated location in the label room.
- Performs label reconciliation upon receipt of incoming containers to match the products with the MLC (master label control).
- Performs hold/reject of damage labels for destruction.
- Spot checks incoming containers of labels and materials for physical defects.
- Visual inspection to determine such as: ghosting, streaks, picks, and any defects.
- Notifies the Lead of any changes or issues with the product labels.
- Read, understand and follow SOP and GMP guidelines.
- High School diploma or GED
- 0-2 years of work experiences.
- Ability to work well with others in a group, cooperate with others.
- Ability to think and take constructive action at work without being urged.
- Demonstrate awareness of Robinson Pharma safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and combines units of measure.
- Maintain a clean working area.
- Follow all safety rules; do not use unsafe or dangerous practices.
- Attention to details.
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401 K
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Robinson Pharma, Inc