WE HAVE EXPANDED!
We are seeking an energetic Project Coordinator bilingual/Vietnamese who will be working closely with the executive management team. This position requires: someone who is highly organized; has exceptional time management skills; manufacturing background; advanced level in MS Excel to create and manipulate reports for management; good presentation skills, some knowledge of supply management would be extremely helpful.
- Gather office project information: schedules, purchase requests, assignments, and project meetings, conduct research and understand regulatory impact.
- Work closely with department managers to assist, develop and track all work with concise communication from initiation to completion of project cycle.
- Assist in any business aspects of production and administration.
- Coordinate regular meetings for individuals from different departments pertaining to projects, prepare and distribute minutes, and schedule project follow up meetings as needed.
- Make supporting presentations to management on details of project progress.
- Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor project plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Evaluate, compare, and review different vendors’ performance and negotiate deals.
- Develop, review and follow up project status and all departmental reports.
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude.
Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) from a four-year college or university is required
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in project coordinating and/or combination of education and experience.
- Possess strong quantitative & analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace & high stress environment.
- Persistent and self-driven; always aim for the best results.
- Dynamic personality that inspires people to work as a team, including: good leadership, interpersonal skills, planning and excellent communication (oral & written).
- Excellent computer skills – Advanced level in MS Excel
- Bilingual in English and Vietnamese
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position