We are looking for an ENTRY LEVEL COUNTER/ INSPECTORS to join our team. This individual will need to pass an Eye Test and a Skills Test. Must be able to read and write in English.
***ATTENTION TO DETAIL A MUST***
- Verify that the labels specification matches the product.
- Adjust materials before packaging (boxes, bags, labels, tape, and plastic wraps).
- Move product from the finished inspection staging area to size sorter, polishers, or bulk packaging equipment.
- Operate the bulk case packaging equipment.
- Places the bulk label or the small label (identification for Package Bottling) onto to the bulk case.
- Stack the cases onto the pallet, and removes the filled pallet to the warehouse.
- Inspect and remove defect capsules from capsules on trays or deeps.
- Approve product so that it can move to next process.
- Move all inspected products to finished inspection staging area to await the next processing step.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 0-2 years of work experience.
- English proficiency (written & verbal)
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401 K
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position