We are expanding and adding a 3rd shift for Packaging!
We need more people to join our team!
We are seeking more UNIT BOXERS for our PACKAGING team! This will require someone that is flexible to be trained on 1st or 2nd shift before moving to 3rd shift. (Training: 1st Shift - 7:00 - 3:30pm or 2nd Shift - 3:15pm - 11:45pm).
Must be physically fit! Able to lift 50 lbs over the shoulders and strong enough to move approximately 220 lbs on a pallet jack. This is a very fast pace environment! Previous experience packaging machines, labeling and sealing equipment preferred. Must be detailed oriented, and able to read and write in English and pass skills tests.
- Responsible for checking the line #, date, product name, strength, dosage form, lot number, and package size against the packaging filling record.
- Maintain a clean and functioning work area.
- Operates automatic labeling and sealing equipment.
- Performs cleaning of the packaging room and equipment.
- Participates effectively in line changeovers.
- Equipment move inventory and account for inventory. Inventory movement by pallet jacks.
- Weighing of products
- High school or trade/training/seminar a plus, but not required.
- Have some experience in packaging machines.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position